Thursday, May 3, 2007

Kuwait Oh Kuwait




Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb
To all every body, I just want to share my experiences living in Kuwait. I,m an Indonesian man, who working as Nurse in Ministry Of Health Kuwait. I have tale and story when the first time drooped my life in Kuwait, so it made me worry felling , consfuse and many things mixed to be one, so it,s nice story, information , and so on to informed who anybody person like me travel or to be work in Kuwait, so you will not get any trouble in the first time and so on.

Every body, especially the Indonesian people, not commonly but we know who Indonesian are mostly can not speak English and arabic well because in Indonesia we are using Indonesia Language is the one of National Language and English is Only used in Education Formal that using passive English that teaching in the school and college so ,many educated Indonesian people also can not speak english well, I acknowledge , it is true condition, if they are not going to improve English through any English course and training certain they will not improve their English language capability , so for you who did not understanding English and Arabic well I suppose to be learn English and arabic language first even though little enough, so you will not get any difficulty problem when you are visiting to Kuwait.


We will continuing after duty......







Wassalamualaikum.Wr. Wb

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin TQ said...

Koq nulisnya berenti? Lagi cuti, ya? Tulis lebih banyak dong tentang Kuwait.

Wassalam
Syarif Achmad

August 13, 2007 at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home